Thursday, February 16, 2012

I've been Neglecting You

I know it's been too long. I'm in construction as you know from my you tube channel. But I have done some crafting in my absence. I just finished some invitations for a tea party. I would never again do 50 invitation that were so involved during a move. It was crazy. I bit off way more that I should have chewed. The Invitations came out great. I can do a video on how I did it but I must warn you that its a bit involved.


In essence I cut this shape out a few times and cut certain parts and them reassembeled it after putting some parts through the cuttle bug.  Also for the paper on the pot I took kraft card stock stamped it with houndstooth back ground stamp then stamped over it with versamark and red glitter embossed the top. Yep I forgot to tell you that I ended up making my own paper for the pot because I couldn't find the one I wanted.  Oh the drama but the intrest and the apprecaiton was totally worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment